- 16-Aug-2013 to 29-Aug-2013 (EST)
- Riviera Beach, FL, USA
- Part Time
- Associates Degree in Business or Public Administration or related field is preferred.
- High School Diploma and a minimum of three (3) years of progressively responsible work experience in a legislative or administrative office.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and in office administration.
- Ability to type 45 ' 50 cwpm.
- Must be able to attend evening meetings by working flexible schedule.
- Works under the supervision of an assigned elected official. Employee serves at the pleasure of the assigned elected official.
- A valid Florida Driver's License to be presented at the time of requesting application.
- Typing Examination required.
- All applicants must show proof of original educational diploma/degree or sign an affidavit for proof of submitted copy at time of submission.
- This position requires successful passing of a background check and drug screening.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
City of Riviera Beach https://rivierabch.applicantpro.com
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!