- 28-Jun-2013 to 11-Jul-2013 (EST)
- Riviera Beach, FL, USA
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Life and Accrue Leave
- Graduation from high school and two (2) years experience in performing or assisting in the performance of a broad range of duties in a library such as working at the circulation desk duties, shelving books and assisting in the search and recovery of library materials for customers.
- Ability to use and explain library tools, facilities and services or any combination of training and/or experience.
- Must be able to type 25 cwpm and the ability to operate Microsoft Word software and comparable library software.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekend hours. Valid Florida Driver's License must be included with application at time of submittal.
- TYPING AND WRITTEN CIVIL SERVICE EXAMINATION REQUIRED.
- All applicants must show proof of original educational diploma/degree or sign an affidavit for proof of submitted copy at time of submission.
- This position requires successful passing of a background check and drug screening.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
City of Riviera Beach https://rivierabch.applicantpro.com
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!