- 10-Mar-2013 to 21-Mar-2013 (EST)
- Riviera Beach, FL, USA
- Full Time
Health & Dental
- Must be at least 19 years of age and high school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Non-certified applicants must take and have a successful passing score of 80% on the Criminal Justice Basic Ability Test (CJBAT) and the Fitness and Agility Test at Palm Beach State College (PBCC), Lake Worth, FL. All tests are fee based.
- Proof of successful passing of the above documents must accompany the application at the time of submission.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted for employment consideration.
- Pre-employment medical examination, drug and nicotine testing required.
- ORAL CIVIL SERVICE INTERVIEW REQUIRED.
- Download FDLE CJSTC Form 58 complete and nortarized and upload along with required documents.
- Download Smoke Free Affidavit complete and nortarized and upload along with required documents.
All applicants must UPLOAD ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS: High School diploma, birth certificate, driver's license, DD214, Tobacco Free Affidavit, CJBAT, Physcial Agility, FDLE Certification, Naturalization Certificate, social security card and make sure all documents notarized. Applications will not be processed if any required documents are missing.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!